Tuesday, September 30, 2014

About Me






   I'm Morgan Inman, I am a senior this year so I graduate in 2015.  This picture, as you can see, is of my locker.  This year is the first year that I actually decorated my locker.  My locker says a lot about me this year.  The photos are what I cut out of two magazines I like to read: TV Guide and Entertainment Weekly (both deal with TV and movies).  Three pictures are from The Leftovers, a television show that aired on HBO this past summer 2014.  Justin Theorox played Kevin Garvey, the town police chief, is who the pictures are of.  I read the book and loved it so I also watched the show.   The picture from The Walking Dead also is a show I love to watch (Rick is my favorite).  That scene was when Rick fought with Tyreese in the episode "Internment".  Directly behind that is a three-in-one clipping of three of the male actors in the ABC show Mistresses.  Despite the name of it, the show is very good and I am always intrigued.  The magnet with Gandalf on it is of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.  I very much love The Lord of the Rings franchise and I even have all three Lord of the Rings albums of the composed music by Howard Shore.
   Though it may seem I got off topic while talking about the pictures in my locker, I did not.  Those are a few of the shows I like to watch and the fact that they are in my locker tells a bit about me.  A few other important notes about myself are that I like to read and I absolutely love listening to music.  Classic rock, rock, hard rock, metal, and new age are my favorite genres of music.  It is guaranteed that music will be a future blog topic.  I hope to pursue a career of being a Spanish teacher, maybe an interpreter instead.  I plan on attending Ferris State and I desperately wish to study abroad in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment