Sunday, February 15, 2015

Popular President





I believe that the United States President that had the greatest impact was President George Washington.  Washington was our first President; and therefore he was the set-in-stone of most of how our government operates.  The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were written and signed during the time of Washington.  Vice Presidents and cabinet members were added because of Washington.


I think that the hardest thing about being the President is stress and pressure.  They have to think of the people and what the people want.  Yet, they also have to keep in mind what is for the good of the country.  Being President sounds too stressful to me, so I would never want to be the President.  If I were to run for President, my campaign pitch would be something along the lines of "bringing the change we wish to see".  That statement refers to our country.  I would say "we" because that includes every one, not just the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment