Friday, January 16, 2015

Final Exam

   After graduation from high school, a tool that we have learned to use in class that I would most likely be able to use after class is Google Drive. Google Drive is a collaborative Web 2.0 tool that allows people to store and share files. It has features similar to Microsoft's Word, Excel, and Powerpoint- all free with Google and Gmail. I would be able to use it if I was in a study group in college and we shared our notes through Google Drive so we could all share information.  It could even be used with any future job to write a report or I can simply have documents stored in Drive rather than carrying around a flashdrive.
 
   A tool I believe I will never use again is Podcasts.  I rarely watch or listen to podcasts because most are audio only.  I can not imagine myself just sitting there and listening to people talk.  Sure, the radio has talk shows, but podcasting is more boring.  Nor will I ever make a podcast after this class, because I have no need to.   I would rather blog about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment