Monday, January 5, 2015

Vacation Time



Christmas Break.  A whole lot of time to do just about anything.  There was nothing too exciting that I did, but I enjoyed the relaxation.  The Saturday after break began, on the 20th, I had my 18th birthday.  I had friends over that Friday night for my birthday and we went to see The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies.  I was literally the only one who was sad that it was the end.  No more Lord of the Rings and no more Hobbit.  My friends were sort of like, "oh, that was the best Hobbit of all.  Well, guess there are no more".  Then there was me, "what do I do now?  There will be no more new Lord of the Rings movies at all.  The end, I am sad".  When we got to my house, we all just talked, played Trivia Crack, and watched Netflix.  On my birthday, I wanted to go to Jackson for shopping and Olive Garden, so we did.  I got money and gift cards, nail polish, and a Muse shirt that was ordered from the U.K. 
Christmas, oh Christmas.  I woke up at six in the morning so we could open up gifts (at home at my mom's), have breakfast, chill out, then head to my dad's at noon.  It has always been that way.  
I got so many fun things for Christmas. I got money and gift cards, a Central Michigan University hoodie (that's where I am going to college), two Muse shirts, a Muse cd, Muse buttons, a coffee maker for college, some movies, clothes, and other things. 
As for New Years resolutions, I am not making any. I never do them anyways, so I will save myself the hassle of making them for no reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment