Friday, December 19, 2014

Muse

Muse is an absoulute favorite band of mine.  Whenever I am asked what my favorite band is, it is always a toss up between Muse and Rush.

This year especially, I have been trying to have more band tees.  For Christmas I am getting two Muse shirts and I own two Rush shirts. I already have band tees for The Who, The Rolling Stones, and three Pink Floyd Shirts.
Back to Muse.  Muse is an English rock band from formed in 1994. The band members are Matt Bellamy (lead vocals, lead guitar, piano, keyboards), Chris Wolstenholme (bass guitar, vocals) and Dominic Howard (drums, percussion).
Muse have released six studio albums: Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry, Absolution, Black Holes and Revelations, The Resistance and The 2nd Law. Currently, they are recording their seventh studio album... and I can't wait! I predict it will be released in 2015 and that they will not do a world tour until 2016.  I will be in college by then, but I still want to see them live in concert. 
I have not recently become a Muse fan.  What I would say though, is that I have most recently became obsessed.  Literally, within the past six months.  I turned on Twitter notifications so I know right away when Muse and each of the three band members have tweeted.  Matt is not very active, nor is Chris on Twitter.  I would say the Dom posts more than the others.  And the Muse account tweets on occasion.  Wow, I guess I sound like a crazed fan because I am referring to them by just their first name/ nickname. 
Matt is my favorite.  I find him attractive, though I am not crazy like some Twitter girls are about him.  They post things like "marry me" "you're so hot" and things like that.  I just have my silent obsession on the down low, like making him my screen saver (haha).
Never should anyone ask me what my favorite song is, it is too hard to choose!

No comments:

Post a Comment