Monday, December 1, 2014

My Four Day Weekend

    My four day weekend was great.  It was busy as well.  Wednesday when we got home from the half day, I just chilled out, sort of.  I packed for my dad's and watched some TV.  I caught up on Chicago Fire.  On Thursday morning, all four of us woke up like a school day and left for a two hour drive to Corunna/Owosso to see my grandparents, aunt, uncle, and three young cousins on my mom's side.  Then, we went to our dad's around noon.  We headed straight to our grandparent's house for Thanksgiving.  My grandma invited her friend's family over and it was a lot of fun.  I enjoyed the meal of turkey and ham, home made mashed potatoes, corn, and my dad's home made rolls.  Of course much, much more, YUM! 
    My dad literally just informed me that he has Charter On Demand.  What? So I  watched probably 15 hours worth of tv episodes. I caught up on The Walking Dead, Talking Dead, Forever, and Christela. I still need catch up on Scandal, Grimm, Sleepy Hallow, and the episodes of shows I've missed since that last weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment