Sunday, March 29, 2015

My Future

I know what my life will look like, well, at least for the next four years until I graduate college in 2019.  I will be attending Central Michigan University starting in August to major in Spanish Secondary Education.  I have been keeping up on my Spanish studies so I make sure my memory is refreshed and as knowledgeable as it can be.  Hopefully by my fourth year of college I will be in Spain!  Yes, Spain!  I won't be there for long though, because I will be studying abroad only for a semester most likely.  I wish it could be longer, I truly long to visit a foreign country, Spain being my first choice.  Of course at one point I will have to do my student teaching.  After that day I graduate in 2019 from CMU, I don't know where I will be.  I sure hope I have a teaching job as soon as possible.  Then a whole new chapter in my life begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment