Monday, April 27, 2015

Prom



I went to prom this year and it was okay. The only thing that wasn't was probably the music because they played five songs from the same artist within one hour. Music wasn't even fun, nobody was on the dance floor. They only played a couple of group dances where everyone was mostly dancing, but other than that it was annoying. They played a couple slow songs for people but even then they weren't even good. I thought that getting ready for prom was fun because having my hair done, nails done, and doing make up was fun. I did like after prom though, I didn't feel good for a while but then it was okay. I brought the three newest Just Dance for Wii with me because they usually have outdated ones. It was fine, I was mostly playing it with friends but other people played as well. After Prom was fun nonetheless. One thing is this year they didn't have a Photo Booth and I like that from last year. They didn't have bouncy houses, they had some other stuff and but I didn't do any of it. They had pizza and cookies and pop there and that was good. Then it got time to be the raffle and I was so out of it, like I was just staring off to space. Next thing I know, I hear "Morgan Inman" and the people are looking around. I went up there and since I was the first one called, somehow I got lucky that way, I picked the mini fridge so yeah. I have a mini fridge. That was the one thing I wanted most. I Wouldn't want there to be just after prom because you know it is "after" prom and it's fun for you to go to prom and then after prom. Some people just come to after prom which is okay, but I wish they would go to prom as well. Every senior should've went to prom at least to experience it even if they didn't have date. I went with a group of friends. Going with friends is just as fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment