Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spring Break


My favorite day of spring break was the day we left for break, Friday. That was the day after school got out. We left at 6:30 am for Tennessee to stay in the rented cabin. I tried to pull an all nigher Thursday night into Friday by watching tv, but I crashed at three am. I planned on just sleeping on the way there. But after we left, the truck was a little crowded with out stuff. But I slept for probably three of the whole ten or so hour trip. 
Once in TN, we went to Smokey Moutain Knifeworks. That is one of my favorite places to shop at and go. I got some new pins for my purse in what I call the "nerd section". That is where they have collectibles like Star Wars, zombie stuff, Harry Potter, and my favorite, Lord of the Rings. I went strait to the bin with pins and got one for Friends the tv show, two for Star Trek, and two for the Hobbit. It was great. We went to this homestyle smoked/grilled place ran by just one guy and it was so good. It smelled so awesome and it tasted just as awesome. I got a pulled pork sandwhich with the greatest homemade BBQ sauce. 
Once we got to the cabin it looked cozy and relaxing. But first we had to unload all our stuff. Literally the second the last thing was unloaded and brought in, it began to storm and down pour. I love thunderstorms so it was sweet. It was cool to see the lightening flash in the sky through the windows. I got so tired of the snow this winter. 
Later on we all went off to bed and I slept well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment