Sunday, October 5, 2014

I Am Perfect.. Or Am I?

 

 I am not perfect.  One thing I really need to change about myself is my self esteem.  I am very self conscious about myself and therefore, very shy and reserved.  I feel like I'm going deep for this blog, but this is something I wish wasn't an issue for me.  Many people thing I am just "so quiet" or sad because I don't talk.  But they don't know me, I'm clearly not sad all the time, I am only shy.  I've basically always been that way for as long as I can remember. I should change this because then people could know how I really am and get to know me for who I am.  EVERYONE knows this about me, though my friends think differently.  They know the crazy me who has a lot to say and who is very opinionated.
   It's not all too bad.  If I am around my friends or people I'm familiar with I act just the opposite.  I can act crazy, believe it or not.  Sometimes I get told to calm down or stop talking, because that's the real me- a girl who can act crazy and be weird.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment