Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Favorite Fall Activities




Fall.  The time of the year where the leaves start to change and soon start falling off of the trees.  The temperature begins to cool and there is even the good ole time change.  During the fall, you'll see people raking leaves into piles and sometimes a child jumping into the pile, causing the leaves to scatter everywhere.  These are my favorite things to see in the fall.  I have many memories of my sister and I jumping into leaf piles and having fun playing outside in the cool air.  I love when the trees start to change, and two days ago my mom and I talked about the trees we saw changing while our way home.  There is nothing really special my family does during the fall, except for my step dad farming.  I enjoy pictures of fall, some I take myself.  Many people in my family love to decorate for fall.  My mom and my grandma are the biggest fall decorators I know.  Fall is the only time of year where I can have my favorite foods all at once- Thanksgiving.  Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, rolls, and best of all... pumpkin pie!  Of course I have these things throughout the year, but Thanksgiving is when I have them all at once!  I'm hungry for these things just thinking about them...

No comments:

Post a Comment